Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

New South Wales dating - Looking for some guys for fun!

AuteurMessage
Gladston
Invité
Anonymous

New South Wales dating  - Looking for some guys for fun! Empty
MessageSujet: New South Wales dating - Looking for some guys for fun!   New South Wales dating  - Looking for some guys for fun! Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 6:00

Palmerston online dating - Keep it a secret My name is Kaley KEMPER I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there :D New South Wales free online dating Dubbo dating singles in Warrnambool free online dating singles in Bendigo free online dating Tasmania dating I am looking for a serious relationship. I'm tired of playing games and being hurt. I'm not sure if the internet is the best place to find mr. right but i'm gonna give it a shot. I like going to the movies, bowling, putt putt golf, comedy club, theme parks, pretty much anything fun. I love to laugh, so I really want someone with a great sense of humor. I am a very family oriented persoh so if you aren't keep looking. I also want a person who can get along with my friends and I can get along with theirs. I'm a comedic genius(at least I think so :)) I have only ever been told once that I was too serious and don't know how to have fun so I think that's a lie. I also like to cuddle up and watch movies and am looking for something serious! i am just your average girl looking to get her cum on. i am down to earth, a little silly, and a workaholic. i enjoy going out in my free time, and i am usually pretty fun nad upbeat and freakyh in bed. my ass is my greatest aspect and i love shaking it. you want to know anything else, just ask me! I love dancing, make a great living, loving life, want to meet some men that are not depressed and want to have a good time, if you are that guy, write me and let's take it from there...... Really cool woman looking for a good time, not into too many demand of my time. Just looking for someone like minded. Would prefer someone witth no kids, a great job, and an animal lover. Someone who doesnt mind getitng kinky. I am a nice, caring, outgoing person. I love to try anything atleast once. Im looking for that special someone and hopefully some new friends. I don't like to sit at home and want to share my time with an active guy.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

New South Wales dating - Looking for some guys for fun!
Page 1 sur 1